-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1973 Plymouth duster that i have been working on etc for the last 2 years getting it painted etc. i was going to make a race car out of it but have decided to sell it and find a duster race car that is set up as a roller. The car is in pretty good shape. i had new outer and inner lower 1/4 put on it. had the park lamps,fuel door shaved. it has fiberglass front fenders that i am unsure who made them. they didn't come with head light buckets.so i payed 100 dollars for some from UP22 and it looks like its going to take some body work that i can not do to make them work. The car is painted with a single stage paint. which is called Starburst fireball red metallic. I welded up all the holes in the firewall etc.
was a factory 318 A/C car with 4 wheel drum brakes. I was converting the front end over to a 72 duster front end and everything is painted except a hood. was going to buy a fiberglass one. but if you wanted to turn it back to a 73 duster i have the factory front fenders hood, which are in very nice shape. the 73 front bumper is not the greatest but the 72 duster front bumper is very nice.
i have all the glass etc, becasue i pulled it all for paint. the window frames were rust free. But i did have to have the left front A-pillar repaired from rust. the car had a vinyl top that stopped about half way across the roof.oh for got to add that floors are going to need some work. the drives front and rear floor boards have some rust and the right front floor board needs a patch. i did sand it all down and put some rustolumine red rusty metal primer on it.

OK the only bad thing about this car is the front part of the roof wear the vinyl top was needs sand blasted and re painted.
i sanded and treated the roof before paint but for some reason it came back. its not bad but i would want it fixed. if you look at it and think its not fixable i have a pretty much rust free roof on my 72 parts car you can have. the only reason i am trying to sell its is i want to try and find a roller that just needs my engine etc. here is some pics and please pm me here . no tire kickers please. OK for got i have a tile for the 73 duster but something is so posed to be wrong with it. but i dint care becasue i was going to make a race car out of it. I am asking $3000 or best offer for it.
I live in a little town called Laquey MO.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 919
  • 002.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 869
  • 003.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 888
  • 004.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 882
  • 005.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 843
  • 006.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 847
  • 008.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 819
I am dropping the asking price of my duster to $1500 and for that price you can have the 72 duster parts car.thanks Mopar65

Dang nobody want a painted cheep duster? OK I want this gone so dropping the price to a 1000.thanks mopar65

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back