Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE
1973 Plymouth Duster
$12,000 OBO
Engine
- '73 318 Block bored .030
- Stock Crank (.010 under on mains and rods)
- Stock rods (shot-peened, resized, magnafluxed, ARP wav-lock bolts)
- TRW forged aluminum flatops (9.48:1 CR w/ MP thin head gaskets))
- Straightline Custom Solid Flat tappet cam (220/228, .495/.488 108*inst)
- Eddy RPM Heads, Straightline Performance dual springs, ports are un-touched.
- Crosswind Dual Plane Intake (Air-Gap knock-off)
- BIGS Performance stage 3 650 double pumper
- Hooker Super Comp 1 3/4" Primary Headers
- 2 1/2" Exhaust w/ Dynomax Ultra Flo Mufflers, H- Pipe, exhaust cut-outs
-MSD billet dist, 6AL box, One step Retard Control, MSD 8.5mm wires, Blaster2 coil
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Nitrous Kit (100hp setting)
Trans-n-Rear
- 904 w/ CRT Rebuild Kit
- 3400 RM Stall ACC Custom Converter
-8 3/4 rear w/ Yukon gear 4.10's and Auburn SG (Randy's Ring and Pinion)
Suspension
- Stock leaves re-arched, Summit Drag Shocks in front, Rancho 9-ways on rear
- Cal-Tracs
- Rear Tires: BFG Radial drags (275/60-R15)
- Rear Rims: Centerline AutoDrags 15x8.5
- Front Tires: Dayton 165-75-R15
- Front Rims: Centerline AutoDrag 15x4

The car has ran a best of 11.84 @ 117mph at dragway 42. I have timeslips and video. It runs 13.0 @ 107 N/A. It runs on pump premium and can cruise around all day long in the summer with no issues. The body work was done by Brookfield Truck and Autobody in Massillon and it has fiberglass front fenders and 6bbl scoop on a fiberglass hood. It had new quarters and rockers put on when it was painted about 5 years ago. It has subframe connectors welded in and it a very solid and straight car. I can tell you anything and everything that has been done to the car since it was built as I have done everything but the body work and the transmission. I am asking $12K to start but I will accept a reasonable offer. If you have any questions or want to look at the car please call me @ 330-232-1431 or 330-832-5381 and ask for Phil. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] for pics and video of the car. I have more pics that I can e-mail I am located in Massillon, Ohio

Thanks for looking.

Duster4.jpg

Duster11.jpg

318-9.jpg

Dusterburnout.jpg

That is a real nice car man!
good luck with the sale...

I gotta sell it before winter.....life priorities have changed and I know I am giving it away at $12K but I priced it to sell.....

Will let it go for $10K as a rolling chassis.....I pull the motor and trans...you get the fuel system, MSD Boxes and Nitrous kit.....all braided lines -8AN supply and return, 12 gallon fuel cell, Mallory Comp 140 pump and filters.

For the right price I'd consider delivering it too or working out a deal for delivery....Lot's of parts cars and unrestored cars are for sale for not much less than mine and this one is ready to go....I am looking to sell ASAP. Make me an offer...

Bump....This car needs to go....you won't find a better car for a better deal...complete or rolling chassis.

Layoff is coming....I need to sell Now. $10,000.00 takes it now. You can't build this car for $10K ....hell you'd be lucky to get the body work done for $10K.....I can deliver as well and if it's far for a charge maybe.

Car has GOT TO GO. I was told today that I better start looking for a job so MAKE ME AN OFFER. IT MUST GO!

I have seen this car in person, and seen it run at the strip. It's fast, it's clean, it's taken care of better than a newborn...someone will get an excellent car for this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back