-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Duster, 340 V8 Auto on Floor (aftermarket TCI shifter), Blue w/ White Stripes. Blk Hood Scoops. The car needs work on motor (possible spun lower bearing) Still runs but has low oil pressure. Motor has a ton of new parts. Have a spare 66 date coded complete 273 block, Condition unknown. Tons of NOS Parts including new taillight bezels, front and rear bumpers, Rear Taillight lenses, Front Headlight Buckets,14" Mopar Rallye Wheels with BF T/A Radials 225s on front, 245's on rear. Tires have less than 500 miles on them. Interior in good condition with newly recovered seats and recent carpeting. Rear Seat has no tears. New Black Dash Pad. Recent NOS Wiper Arms. TCI 904 Street fighter Trans with TCI Torque convertor. Car has been featured in 2 television commercials for the Sheetz Gas Station Chain in 2009 and 2010. The bad,- The car has some rust in the lower quarter areas it is worse on drivers side and drivers tail panel area. Not much on passenger side. Front Drivers lower fender area in front of drivers door has started to bubble. Metal under driver side vinyl top pillar will more than likely need work also. Job loss forces sale. I have invested a lot of cash into this vehicle and hate to sell it but bills will need to be paid. $7000.00 Firm. I have spent more then 7K on this car over the years. Painted in 2004 and still shows well. I have a lot of extra parts I can include with the car if needed. pictures of car are in my picture gallery. Wife bought me this car and it is very hard to have to list it for sale as it has become a member of our family so to speak but I need to do what ever I can to raise cash to keep the roof over my head until I get back on my feet again. Vehicle is located in Willow Spring NC Zip 27592.

Please see pictures of the car in my Picture Gallery on the left in my profile box.

*Please serious inquires only*

Good luck with sale and job situation. Posted some large pics of your duster.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• i17696.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,434
  • i17697.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • i17699.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,403
  • i17700.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,379
  • i17702.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,379
  • i17703.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,400
When the guy who did the paint put the decals on. He did not place them on the car properly. It was too late by the time I saw it to have him peel them back so he knocked off $600 off the body work. So I just left them there. I was intending to have them redone eventually but now I just want to sell the car and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back