1973 scamp wiring diagram?

-

prox440man

Reaction score
where can i get my hands on a wiring diagram for a 1973 scamp? My four way flashers work fine but neither of my blinkers work.

Flashers and turn signals are 2 seperate circuits that share only the bulbs. The hazzard flasher module is on the column support. The turn signal flasher is mounted on thr right side of the ashtray hanger. Good luck

doesn't appear to be there at all... what does the flasher plug into... what does the plug look like... how do you change the turn signal switch. take the column apart?

ClassicCarWiring.com has an awsome color coded wiring diagram with laminated covering for about $20. I have a set for my 68 bvarracuda and 74 Duster.

The flasher module on my 73 is round and light blue plastic. Hangs on the side of the ashtray support and has a harness connecter plugged into it.
Some models has a steel clip for the flasher module to ride in and others had only a square hole cut in the side of the hanger. A rectangle tab on top of the flasher to poke through the hole and turn the flasher so the sheetmetal bites into the plastic. Hope this makes sense.

yes makes sense... the flasher is now plugged in but the wire feeding the flasher has no power... next step?

yes makes sense... the flasher is now plugged in but the wire feeding the flasher has no power... next step?

Now we might need wiring diagrams. I forget exactly how that circuit is wired.
The ignition switch would need to be on ofcouse. The turn signal fuse checks good ?

-
Back