-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
HI i really do not want to do this. But looks like i am going to have to sell my dart. My car is a factory 318/904 car that came out of plant city FL. It is a 1973 2 door hard top.the color looks gray to me. i will be up front and say that this car had some hail damage. but it was all fixed with painless dent removal except one spot on the front of the roof. which was repainted. the paint color came up as a mid 60 gm green? when i bought the car it was painted already. It is not a show car paint or anything but does not look bad.the car is all steel except for the hood scoop.looks like it has some rust bubbles forming in the lower bottom rear 1/4. looks like this car used to be a vinyl top car. so there is a small amount of rust bubbling ware the old top stopped. looks like the front floors had small patch panels put in and the rear floors are solid .the only rust i saw in the trunk was a little spot in the spare tire well. but i cut that out for the 12 gallon fuel cell.

the interior is in not to bad of shape. the car will need a new card board head liner. has had a new dash cap put on. back seat has one little rip in it and has a set of seats out of a Pontiac grandam i think in it. the passenger side i took out to wire up the car but i still have it.has after market black carpet, B@M pro ratchet or a B@M pro stick shifter. the engine i built a couple of years ago and is nothing special. here are the specks on the car.

1973 stock bore/ stroke 440
cast crank turned 10/10
stock rods with arp rod bolts
comp cams 305/525 hydraulic cam and 3 bolt timing chain
new crane 1.6 aluminum roller rockers
new crane 3/8 push rods
home ported 906 heads taht had new guides, stock size valves etc redone
pro form tall aluminum valve covers
mopar m1 tunnel ram with to carter comp series 750 carbs
has a 440 source billet dist
new tti nickle plated 2x3-1/2 inch headers
new shumacker big block conversion motor mounts
new fire core wires
msd 6a ing and blaster 2 coil
summit/cvr electric water pump
new summit aluminum 2 core 28x19 radiator
ford spelling (thurs) electric fan. i have yet to see this car get over 190 degrees
stock charging system that has been rewired. did away with factory bulk head connector

Tranny 72-73 727
crt race rebuild kit. red alto eagle clutches, colane steels
4.2 second gear lever
crt heavy duty band strut
billet front and rear servos
solid red racing front and rear bands
bolt in rear sprag
crt racing low band apply revers manuel valve body
bolt in rear sprag
dash 6 cooler lines and B@M super cooler
has a 9-1/2 ati convert that stall around 56-5800 rpm. which is to big for this car right now
have a brand new still in the box 10 inch turbo action 3800-4200 stall for it
7290 front u-joint and 7290/7260 rear joint

rear is a narrowed 8-3/4 i think the last owner said he had it narrowed 1 inch from stock
back braced
11 inch rear barke drums
moser 30 spline full spool
moser 30 spline rear axles
5/8 wheel studs
Richmond 4.10 gears
front wheels 15x3-1/3 weld drag lights. m/t front runners tires
rear 15x8 weld drag lights. M/T 275/60/15 et street radials
mopar super stock springs
long mopar rear drag shocks
front kyb shocks
car has frame connectors
rear leaf springs moved in 3 inches

fuel system
12 gallon summit fuel cell
Holley blue pump and reg
Mallory comp 140 fuel filter
dash 8 fuel line all the way to reg and then dash 6 to carbs

2 optima battery's in trunk
1/0 battery cable all the way to starter

front is rebuilt front end with factory 73 disc brakes.
everything new but who every did it did not replace strut rod bushing

OK spare parts that come with this car.
brand new in the box Richmond 4.10 gears. the last owner missed on the set up and the gears that are in the car are noise.i race the car last weekend and did not have any problems with the old set. they are just noisy with exhaust on the car.

like new RB mopar m1 4150 intake
ported victor 440 intake
like new holley non hp 9375 dominator

3 x RCI race jacket
Snell approved race helmet

I am sure i am forgetting something so please fill free to ask me any questions. I have a ton of pictures i can send. but please surries buyers only. I only have dial up so picks take for every.

OK i have over 10 grand in this car that includes the price when i bought it. so i am asking 8500 OBO

thanks Bobby8)

DSC_0034_506 (Large).jpg

DSC_0038_510 (Large).jpg

100_0518 (Large).jpg

100_0523 (Large).jpg

100_0521 (Large).jpg

100_0520 (Large).jpg

hi thanks for the kind words. well the ati converter that is in the car now is way to big for the engine.It was stalling up to 56-5800 on the launch. i ran a best time of of 11.85 at 110.9 in the 1/4 with a 1.64 60 FT. 2 weekends ago. I hope this car picks up with the lower stall converter.my goal is to get this car to run 11.60-11.70. This is more of a street car than a full on race car.if it does not sell some what soon i am going to put the new converter in and try the new dominator out. thanks Mopar65

lot of car for the money. couldnt begin to build it for that. good luck with the sale.

Its a helluva deal.
DOnt see why it shouldnt sell!

Best of luck!
That is such a nice car!!

Well looks like i get to keep my car for now. I want to say i am sorry if i caused anybody any problems. so can a mod please delete this post.thanks Bobby Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back