-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckbuster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 swinger body, no motor or trans, missing gas tank, replaced with fuel cell, have high back bucket bench seat, radiator and all glass is perfect, front cap, and doors are excellent, there is some rust on the roof panel will need patch, electrical is good, even windsheild washer works, has 2 ralley rims on front just plain black wheels on rear, I also have mopar 340 hood scoops, $400.00 car is in central Alabama. My mom broke her hip and shoulder and will need constant care for this upcoming year as she is 83 years old. I will not have time for the car and dont want it to sit. If some one is interested I will post pics. I can be reached at 205-792-7276.

here is all I have

car.jpg

car engine compartment.jpg

lastscan.jpg

brian

1973 swinger body, no motor or trans, missing gas tank, replaced with fuel cell, have high back bucket bench seat, radiator and all glass is perfect, front cap, and doors are excellent, there is some rust on the roof panel will need patch, electrical is good, even windsheild washer works, has 2 ralley rims on front just plain black wheels on rear, I also have mopar 340 hood scoops, $400.00 car is in central Alabama. My mom broke her hip and shoulder and will need constant care for this upcoming year as she is 83 years old. I will not have time for the car and dont want it to sit. If some one is interested I will post pics. I can be reached at 205-792-7276.

can you get me a picture of the side and rear? What rearend is in the car and was it a v8 car. Also what town do you live in?

Yep he sold it and thank you Badart for the location Chief :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back