Not open for further replies.

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
I would call this set driver quality, but no one repops this stuff. All the bezel mounting studs are there. Presents very well but they are original parts and not perfect. No pitting on the bezels.

$75 plus the ride from 81005

20220206_213550.jpg

20220206_213600.jpg

20220206_213608.jpg

20220206_213635.jpg

20220206_214301.jpg

Interested in this. Tried to DM, but it said your mailbox was full.
Was looking for a replacement tail light for my son's 74 Valiant and yours was the first post I saw when signing up on this forum. :thumbsup:

Also looking for the passenger side quarter panel extension that goes just above the tail light. Any chance you are getting rid of that too?

Interested in this. Tried to DM, but it said your mailbox was full.
Was looking for a replacement tail light for my son's 74 Valiant and yours was the first post I saw when signing up on this forum. :thumbsup:

Also looking for the passenger side quarter panel extension that goes just above the tail light. Any chance you are getting rid of that too?
Update, I'm hunting down a box which isn't turning out to be the easiest task due to the odd shape of the parts. I did not find any quarter extensions for 74 to 76, only the earlier style which is significantly different.

Update, I'm hunting down a box which isn't turning out to be the easiest task due to the odd shape of the parts. I did not find any quarter extensions for 74 to 76, only the earlier style which is significantly different.
Thanks for looking for the quarter panel extension.
If it would cost less to mail, I don't need the center trim piece, just the two tail light assemblies. If it's about the same cost and you're able to track down a box, I'll take them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back