-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I know a guy who is selling his 1974 Dart 4 door. It is a 225 /6 3 speed on the tree. It has 18,500 actual miles on it, still has the original tires (dry rotted) original wheels and hub caps, and the original spare is in the trunk. It has the factory disk brake option, has the rubber floor mat option no carpet, bench seats and the interior is in great shape, also all the glass looks good. There is no rust out on this car, and the engine compartment and the trunk look great, everything is there including the factory stickers, but it does have some small dings and dents in the body. Now for the bad part, this car is Fawn color and is the ugliest color I have ever seen (but thats my opinion) it has what I think is tourquios bench seats. It starts right up and runs fine, bumpers, grill, tail lights every thing looks good, and he has all the documentation from the original owner that goes with it, he is the second owner. He wants to get $4,000.00 out of the car I do not have any pictures of it right now I will try to go by tomorrow afternoon and snap some. If any one has any interest in a car like this P.M. me. This car is located near me, I am in the Clarkston Michigan area.
Bob

Here are a few pictures he sent me. These pictures make the paint job look better, and the mileage is 18,500 now.
Bob

Attachments

• get-attachment (1).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 696
  • get-attachment.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 708
  • get-attachment (10).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 690
  • get-attachment (9).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 706
  • get-attachment (8).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 716
  • get-attachment (6).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 682
  • get-attachment (5).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 704
  • get-attachment (4).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 701
  • get-attachment (3).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 711
  • get-attachment (2).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 697
Would you please post a picture of the fender tag and the dents and scrapes?
The interior color looks dark green to me.......

I won't be able to get over there until the weekend or maybe next week.
Bob

Waiting.......
For all of you that think this combo is ugly, i happen to think it's pretty cool.
No. it's not ideal or for everyone. You would get a car that's unique and interesting.
Add that to the low options, it's probably a 1 of 1 car.
They can't all be a loaded '71 Demon 340 car with all of the options for 5 grand and to boot the low mileage.
With the mileage on it, you are looking at a one year old used car on the lot in 1975.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

This is a very nice car, very clean inside and out and if it was a different color I'm sure it would sell for much more. Story goes that it belonged to an older man who ordered it this way to drive back and forth to work and he got to old to push the clutch pedal down any more so it sat. The guy that owns it now bought it and wanted to make a sleeper out of it but he can't do it. So now it is up for sale, I am not really sure how long he has owned it.
Bob

Here are some more pictures of the car taken today with the fender tag and the dings, dents, and scratches.
Bob

Attachments

• image (9).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 492
  • image (8).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 469
  • image (6).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 474
  • image (5).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 480
  • image (3).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 485
  • image (2).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 464
  • image (1).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 471
  • image (7).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 462
Man that is a super cool car. Why are you so far away? GLWS

Golden fawn with a green or turquoise interior..surprised a /6 has disks...mine came with drums..thought a /6s did..

Cool...too bad so far away..

74Dart318 I thought you would like that, yes this dart does have disc brakes and if I wasn't working on getting this 1974 Scamp (which I did buy) I might have bought this car.
Bob

John, the guy who owns it had plans of making it a street sleeper. That is why he bought it to begin with, but he said he just can't do it, and things have changed. Yep I could see some guy pull up next to it in a Mustang or Camaro and just get blown away by a 4 door dart. WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back