[FOR SALE] 1974 Dart SE V8, sunroof, disk brakes, AM/FM, A/C, rallye wheels.... complete car part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_depetro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Dart SE parting out entirely...
Original 318 V8, automatic, disc brake, sunroof, rallye wheels, AM/FM radio, A/C, low mileage vehicle...

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20022_zpsseueb9p7.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20019_zps7yd8g3f6.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20026_zpsrh4idgmw.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20038_zpstpnk2rdt.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20043_zpsksdv6le7.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20045_zpskieqirbd.jpg

20160428_204249_zpsfeottnn3.jpg

20160428_204321_zpsgvlm4kyj.jpg

Daniel, I could use all the sun roof parts if original. Or maybe you could cut the whole sun roof out with all the parts intact?

-I assume it is a crank roof? Pictures same roof that came on a duster?

Rani, those are factory installed fender skirts indeed.

TF360, the roof is pretty rough. I would be surprised if the sunroof stuff is salvagable. I'll take a closer look when I get to work tomorrow...

What you want for the fender skirts? First in line! And possibly the hood trim down the center.

Done pm me the shipping to 17032 and your paypal.
Thanks never saw them before.
Ray

That's only the third sunroof "23" A body I've ever seen.

Nice Ninja edit YY1!!

It is a rare car indeed.
Black and fully loaded with all the big options.
As top of the line as you can get a 1974 Dodge Dart.

Thanks for the quick reply, but I'll pass on the instrument cluster.

If the complete bulhead connector harness is in there with 3 plugs I could use it for a guide on mine Had a engine fire and need to make a new one.

Hey Daniel what about the radiator is it the 26" one.
The radiator is a 26" unit, however it is not an original factory piece. looks to be in great shape though.
$60

If the complete bulhead connector harness is in there with 3 plugs I could use it for a guide on mine Had a engine fire and need to make a new one.

I haven't taken anything off this car yet, nor am I until I get paid for the items... I have no room in my garage to store anything and I have to appear court tomorrow vs the City of Warren for "illegal use of a residence" violation because one (or more??) of my neighbors do not like my Ram truck and 18-foot car trailer sitting in the driveway. Anyways, can't keep the cars that I am parting out at my residence (even though the cars and the parts are inside the garage at all times except when I bring them out in boxes to ship them). One of my neighbors mentioned "chop shop", so I assume I have a bad rap, and I've only parted out about 5 cars in the past three years there! Hopefully the outcome is tolerable...
That being said temporarily all my parts cars are kept at my work, so I don't want the parts laying around there, either...thus I am trying to keep things attached until it isn't safe/smart to do so or it sells.

Hey Daniel what would it cost to ship it to 39056 in Mississippi. Let me know I need one just to use for a while till I can get mine done. The radiator

Ok sounds great two other questions. What about the headlight surrounds and the turn signal lenses in the grill I don't need the grill though. Make me a deal I can't refuse.

Ha!

Well I have several of each to choose from...

I was intending to keep the nicer stuff with the grille(s) ... but will sell them separately what the heck...
I have some pretty good bezels/surrounds I'll let go for $25, some nice ones for $45, and some excellent ones for $65

Same kind of deal with the turn signal lenses in the grille... pretty good $20, nice $35, best pair I have $55.

Fees and shipping included if shipped "together" with the radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back