[FOR SALE] 1974 Dart SE V8, sunroof, disk brakes, AM/FM, A/C, rallye wheels.... complete car part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for radiator Shroud? If wheels are 15 in Large bolt pattern how much for wheels Wheels, price + sh to VA zip 24179 for 2 and all ? tks

Dan thanks for the parts, good prices. Sent you pictures with the seats and trim in place (could not save the carpet)

Dan thanks for the parts, good prices. Sent you pictures with the seats and trim in place (could not save the carpet)

The car looks awesome!
I knew that carpet was rough, I wasn't going to bring it being that it was a freebie...but since I told you it was included you got it...hahaha.

Id be interested in the rear interior panels, pillar trim, and roof line trim. How much for those shipped to 55072??

Yes sir, the A-Pillar trim and trim from the A-Pillar trim back to the sail panel. I'd also be interested in the sail panels as well. Thank you!!

Yes sir, the A-Pillar trim and trim from the A-Pillar trim back to the sail panel. I'd also be interested in the sail panels as well. Thank you!!
$75 shipped for the A-pillar covers and sail panels.
There is a local coming by this weekend to buy the set of 4 "door panels"....if he doesn't show you can have the rear panels for an additional $35 shipped.

I was just checking to see if the door panel trim shipped yet?
They have not, I am leaving to go get everything boxed up and dropped off today.

If you haven't sold the sunroof stuff yet, I'm in. I need the rails,
Crank, inside panel and. Rollers. I have a 73 duster I have to repair. Pm me a price and I'll send money

I did not Ed. I got the radiator boxed up and never made it down to compare and grab the best pair of headlight bezels & lenses.
I am on my ways down there right now to get it labeled and sent out with everything else.

Hi, your mailbox is full. Do you still have the passenger door mirror?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back