[SOLD] 1974 Dart Sport 360, #'s matching, survivor with 44k miles, great driver!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1967GTX440

Life is Short so Enjoy your Ride!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
One of my personal cars - this is a pretty original 44,600 mile car with the exception of the typical maintenance items and a repaint done back in the 90's. Still has its 1983 CT inspection sticker on it! It's a fully number matching 360 (still Thermo-Quad equipped), 904, 3:23 8.25" SureGrip rear, two fendertags, no buildsheet found as of yet. Mint black buckets, all of the interior is very nice, AM radio works, fender mounted turn signals work fine, rear seat folds down, fully carpeted trunk, and jack bag all very nice. Dual exhaust out chrome A-body tips, canopy half top, side rally stripe and rear deck "Dart Sport" decal. Body is 100% original, never hit, never rusted, and very - very straight. It's obvious this car has been kept out of the weather. Just added the scoop - engine bay getting detailed next. Asking $12,900.... thanks Dave

Wow...Thats a cream puff ! I like it.
Good luck with your sale...To the top.

Where have you been hiding these cars? I grew up in VT and 5 year old cars don't look that nice, say nothing about 20 and 40 year old cars! Even driven just in the summer time (little to no road salt) they just don't last.

Thanks guys - just got the water pump installed and took that opportunity to repaint the engine and brackets... and I put the fire out on my floor mats - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back