-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamadart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1974 Dart Sport with a 74 360, 904, 3000 ptc , 8 3/4 3.23 489 sure grip, new legendary seat covers front and rear, fresh paint, engine, car was finished earlier this year, new torque thrust II's new coated headers with full exhaust with flow masters, still has all original floor pans with very minor rust repair done at time of bodywork. Does not have coated headers in the pic. I am interested in any Mopar trades, car is in Huntsville, Alabama, original color.

tmpphp6D80j0.jpg

tmpphpHvzVgZ.jpg

Hello & Very Cool Dart:
I too have a 1973 Dart Sport 340 that I am looking to trade for something different. It's TX9 with White stripes - #'s matching with a
4 - speed & Parchment interior. It was the 2008 Mr.Norm "Top A Body"
pick at All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle. PA.
Just about every day I get some kind of trade offer. Yesterday it was a 99 Cobra & 14k cash. The day before is was a really cool 29 Ford Roadster with 32 radiator shell. Wide Whites & all.
There's also a guy in NJ has a 70 Dart Swinger with a 440 - Auto - that was looking to trade. Very clean Dart in Dark Red & the install was also very nicely done.
If you are interested in any of these cars - feel free to email me at [email protected] & I'll put you in contact with them. Good luck Dan

Hey i am lookiing to trade my 87 Dakota for an a body car. if some one is very Interested is one lets talk.
PA110002.jpg

PA110003.jpg

PA110006.jpg

PA040019-1.jpg

to bad your not closer with that dakota i have a dart project i would trade

Do you still have your '74 for possible trade? I have a solid '84 Jeep CJ-7 if you're still interested. My e-mail is [email protected] and I have a profile you can check out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back