-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Help almost had a carbacue tonight and toasted the engine compartment wiring harness. I need the engine compartment wiring harness with ac for a 1974 dodge dart.

Thank you

Edie

I have one complete with headlight and turn signal harness also

Help almost had a carbacue tonight and toasted the engine compartment wiring harness. I need the engine compartment wiring harness with ac for a 1974 dodge dart.

Thank you

Edie

V-8 or 6 cyl?

I have a /6 but I'd have to double-check if the car had A/C or not.

Engine harness and forward light harness ? I can pull all that from a 73 Valiant including the bulkhead connector minus the wiper harness. I know the connectors at its' dual ballast resistor are broken but I think the rest of it would be fine. PM me if you want. Good luck

I have the complete engine and forward light harness removed and ready to ship. I took this pic when I discovered a fault That I hadn't seen before.
This harness connector is located at rear of right valve cover. The one wire that has to be rejoined outside that original connector is the battery wire to/from the alternator. Otherwise the harness is fine.
I don't know how to post a pic in pm. My pm box stays about full and I thought everyone with a similar harness should see this anyway. Happy moparing

Attachments

• S6303129.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back