-
Status
Not open for further replies.

quick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a "real" Pro Stock Dodge Colt that was ran in the 70's by Hans Anderson in OHIO with a HEMI for power....We picked the car up and went totally threw it from bumper to bumper.....Now being ran as a box bracket car and is deadly consistant and a proven winner....Has a s/b Mopar on pump gas with a powerglide tranny....full electronics....car runs easy 10.00's and will dip into 9's without a problem.........Get in and race........It has a 365 Cubic inch MRL Race Engines s/b mopar that is based on the rare "X" block and was all new in 2010....it makes 525HP on pump gas and we have about 125 passes on the engine at most...Tranny is a Powerglide with all race internals and tranzbrake...4500 convertor....All hand fabbed Aluminum rear end with Mickey Thompson Aluminum(rare) 8.75 dropout....4.56 gear/spool/summers brothers rear end axels....floater style....Dual calipers on each rotor with all new JFZ brakes and lines...4 link rear suspension with new Coli over shocks from QA1...All New wiring done with a complete kit from ARC...very nice....electric shifter from Biondo and new shifter....all new gauges from Auto Meter and K&R Delay box....All new slicks and front runners....Man thats allot of stuff now that I look at it and i'm missing a bunch yet but you get the idea...one great car thats almost new from bumper to bumper....all lights work with brake lights also...TK Only!!

PM me if interested!!

Picture6170.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back