Status
Not open for further replies.

74ddsport

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
**360 V8 Automatic with 72k Original miles and Number matching!!**

This car has A LOT of potential. It starts right up and sounds mean and strong. It has been in my family for about 25 years. It sat in a heated garage most of its life. We just installed a new battery, fuel filter, oil change and fresh high octane gas and the car started right up. Drove it around the block a few times just to make things move and it ran fine.

Body: We had the car repainted about 17 years ago but now its showing its wear. We installed fiber glass rear half quarters to repair the minor rust it had. The spare tire section in the trunk had some rot and we have the pan to fix it. The car was never in an accident. The frame rails are straight and rust free.

Tires: Two years ago we installed brand new BFGoodrich tires which might have 20 miles on them if that.

Interior: It needs door panels and some other interior miscellaneous items. The seat belts are out of the car but we have them.

Motor: We had the top half of the motor rebuilt about 20 years ago just to get more power out of it and that was it. Ever since then the motor has never been touched.

Transmission: A few years ago we had the transmission fully rebuilt. The tranny has about 100 miles on if that.

I am in constant search for front door panels. If i do find them before the auction ends they will be included without any extra charge.

I also have a few other items that I have purchased through out the years that have never been used. Example: single hood scoop, seat belts, interior door handles and more.. I will include what ever I already have to the buyer if the price is right.

Car is located in westchester county New York.

$6,500.00 OBO!!
Picture001.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture033.jpg

The door corner near the door sill is the only BIG issue I see but, with the asking price not a problem.. I think you will sell at close to asking..I like you see **** being sold for alot more..Good Luck..Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back