Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterDale

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi again folks,
Up for sale is a rolling chassis/project car 1974 Dart Sport. The body is reasonably sound, requiring floor and quarter panel tip repairs. The rocker panels are sound and solid. The glass is nice, the dash is in pretty good shape. The transmission hump cutout pieces I have. There is a back seat that can be recovered. I have several other items to be included such as the window trim that I will add to the description tomorrow, as well as several other pictures. There are cut out sections in the inner fenders for fender-well headers (A lot of folks like those big headers!) but I do have the removed pieces that can be welded back. The rear end is an 8 1/4 inch which is suitable for 400 horse once set up correctly ( I was told). . This has no title but Bill of Sale .

$800 OBO. Best Cash offer takes it. This car is in Orlando Florida.

Dale

DSCN0244.JPG

DSCN0247.JPG

DSCN0250.JPG

DSCN0253.JPG

By the tail end of that car its a 1973, No big holes in the lower cross member for the big bumper absorbers. Look at the sixth digit of the serial number. If its a 3 or 4.

The Bill of Sale says the 6th digit is a 4 I will double check that tomorrow once Hurricane Matthew calms down! Hope everyone in this area stays safe!

Dale

Hey Dale it's Pete from Tampa Bay. Is this a 6 cylinder or v8 car with disc or drum in the front?

Thanks..............PETE....

Good eye 4404spd the VIN I copied incorrectly.. Shes a 73! Dodge74 it was a 6 cylinder according to the vin but at this time has disc up front. The car just sold, thanks for your interest and tips!

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back