1974 Dodge Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of the interior parts are out of the car, will post pictures probably tomorrow will post in here instead of taking up a bunch of threads

Hey, Do you still have the headliner? I will take if you still have it.
I'm in 30102 for shipping? How much and condition? It seemed to look pretty good.

Hey all Sorry for some of you that have been pming. Me and so on been hectic for a little bit back and forth to hospital. I have a list of parts I need to get out of the car and pictures for those that are out. Brakes (everything ) is sold seatbelts sold and a bunch of other misc interior items. If there is anything ur interested in my inbox may get full and if so sorry and message on here I check when I can thanks

I need a left tail light bezel for my '76 Dodge Dart Custom 4-door (see 1st and 2nd picture). 74-76 Dodge tail light bezels are different depending on whether or not the car has the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights. In the 2nd picture, you can see how the Dodge nameplate overlaps the end of the tail light bezel. The 3rd picture shows how the ends of the bezels differ. Mine is the bottom one, marked “Yes” and as you can see is badly pitted so I am seeking one with very little pitting. I have found a NOS right bezel. Also, my Dodge nameplate has some damage to it (see picture 4) so I would like to find one much better. Do you have a nice left tail light bezel from a car with the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights and do you have a nice Dodge nameplate for between the tail lights? That is the original paint on my car!!!

Attachments

• Tail light and nameplate pictures w arrows.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back