-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyjoe1969

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
up 4 sale is my 1974 duster and all my extra mopar parts. lets me say right off this is a package deal and i do not want to separate anything.its one price for all. heres a list of the major stuff:

1970 340 engine.I originally built for a cuda i had that i sold the rolling chassie to a guy wanting to make a hemi clone.engine has about 400 miles on it from a couple local car crusies. i got over 5000 in this engine alone.its 10.2 to1 comp. has eddy heads,machine work and balancing was all done by Brangers .engine is complete though i have a eldebrock carb on it now, it originally had a demon 850 that i have on the race car that im gonna keep.im currently looking for the cam specs and all as they have been misplaced but there here some wheres.feel free to ask questions.

the 74 duster ,body is in really decent shape,won't need much (no rust ) underneth is in great shape. interior is awsome ,has a 360 with j-heads and a mild cam. it runs good but i noticed some blow by today when i started it. do'nt know if its just from setting several months or its getting tired.tires are new,has factory rallies with rings and caps.new brakes and many new steering parts.has 727 trans with 8 1/4 rear.fuel cell is is in the truck(very neatly done)clear KY title. again feel free to ask question or a pic of anything you want.

extra parts: 2 833 4 speed transmission,one from the cuda,1 from a 69 dart. both fit a body cars. both are complet from bellhousing to yoke.also have z-bars,4 speed humps,pedles,and hearst shifters(theres 3 or 4 of those)drive shaft for a body and all the bolts,clutch and flywheels for both.i was gonna put 1 of these in the duster.should be 2 complete change overs plus extra.
theres a 727 deep aluminum pan new
4-speed abody steering colunm complete steering wheel to coupler.
2 manual steering boxs with arms
duster steering wheel
radiator
dual point distributor
altenators
starters
8 1/4 355 gears set with posi unit
ceramic headers
plus a bunch of misc parts ,grills ,intierior parts ect

the car and parts are located here in brandenburg ky ,zip is 40108 .

$7500 FOR EVERYTHING WILL NEED A TRUCK AND TRAILER TO HAUL

i'll post better pics of cars later barries died on camara ,pics can be seen

http://photobucket.com/ibjoey

here ya go

PTDC0017.jpg

Nice camouflage, looks like something you'd take to IRAQ -- how much body work has it had done?

If things don't go well and you end up splitting some things up, I would be extremely interested in the 340. Probably an 833 as well. I hope you sell it all, but if not, PM me and we can try and work something out. Good luck ... sorta. :)

If things don't go well and you end up splitting some things up, I would be extremely interested in the 340. Probably an 833 as well. I hope you sell it all, but if not, PM me and we can try and work something out. Good luck ... sorta. :)

i'll keep you in mind and let you know something ahead of time if i do.

I may be interested in the other a 833 also, keep me in mind too,

thanks

Doug

i'd sell the car itself for $2800 . IF it sells then i will sell the rest of the parts individually .

If i still have it after the hot rod nationals here in Louisville this weekend, i'll start selling off some of the extra stuff i don't need .i'll get with you Mopar To Ya first.

I'm interested in the car, but don't know how to get it back to Pittsburgh, PA......lol
I would like to see more pics of the metal in the trunk.

Roadrunnerh i'll get you the pics tommorow. if not for being off the road for the last year and a half i'd say drive it. i would of in a heart beat before i parked it .but setting around is hard on belts and hoses ect. i'v drove it around a little over the last few days (not far no tags)and it still seems fine but thats a long haul to PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back