-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosworth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Car is located in Spring Tx, $3,500 price is flexible. Questions or comments please feel free. I have a thread in the members restoration if anyone wants to look through what the car started as. The car is still a project mainly needs body work and upholstery.

1974 Plymouth Duster
72 Grille,hood and bumpers
17" aftermarket wheels and tires Grey with machined lip (showwheels) Less than 100 miles on these
318 V8 with 4 barrel Edlebrock on a LD4B intake and summit long tube headers and full 2.5" exhaust
New Champion aluminum radiator
833 4-speed Transmission with Hurst Shifter (will throw in the 3-speed I took out if you want it)
Ford 8.8 Rear end with Posi Trac and 3:73 gears
SS Rear springs
4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes
New Gastank with sending unit
Currently has Buckets (I still have the original bench)
Kenwood CD player with Auxillary input
I have the insulation and carpet kit for the car

Drivers lower rear quarter and tail pan have been replaced needs passenger rear lower quarter.

Car has current inspection runs and drive, blue title in my hand.

might be interested a few months down the road
after you reinstall the bench and paint her butterscotch ;)

on a side note, how hard was it to install the 72 front end on it ?
I really like the looks of the 71-2 demons but the wife doenst want a car with that name so i might consider a later duster or dart sport and install the earlier nose

Its pretty easy, the only difference is the early fenders have small tabs that hold the upper support so you have to make some. You do have to get the early bumper mounts requires slight modification if your bumpers are shock type. My 74 had shock type rear bumper and solid mount front. On a side note changing bumpers knocks off quite a few pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back