Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to put son's 1974 318 Scamp back to OE and could use wiring for the Electronic Ignition. PO added some external aftermarket stuff that really is a mess. If you are scrapping '73 and up I think the harnesses are the same.I have many missing wires and a couple color changes so I think fresh is the way to go......Thanks for your time.

I have a decent engine harness for a 74 SE, would let it go for under what I paid 80 and the ride. Can post pics if intereseted

I have a decent engine harness for a 74 SE, would let it go for under what I paid 80 and the ride. Can post pics if intereseted
Please post a couple or send in a pm Just ryingto get as close to OE as I can as this is going to my son and family and car repair is not what he does...

Please post a couple or send in a pm Just ryingto get as close to OE as I can as this is going to my son and family and car repair is not what he does...
The thing that really sets the 74 apart is the seat belt interlock system. Does his car have that?

The thing that really sets the 74 apart is the seat belt interlock system. Does his car have that?
It does .....All in a box! Unplugged and I am not going to reuse,just trying to get back to OE and remove the GM coil and module bolted to the firewall and make it as simple as possible.
It does...all in a box! Not hooking back up just looking to get rid of the GM coil and module bolted to the firewall and the car as close to OE as I can before I give to Son and family.

It does .....All in a box! Unplugged and I am not going to reuse,just trying to get back to OE and remove the GM coil and module bolted to the firewall and make it as simple as possible.

It does...all in a box! Not hooking back up just looking to get rid of the GM coil and module bolted to the firewall and the car as close to OE as I can before I give to Son and family.
I don't know what is involved to eliminate that. Not sure if best to go back to a clean 74 harness or start over with another year that didn't have the interlock. I'm sure there are some here who have done it.

Here you go also still has the lights and a positive battery cable, went another route on mine.
DSC02315.JPG
DSC02316.JPG
DSC02317.JPG

Looks like it will work as long as everything is there. I did get another offer from a member here with one for $75 shipped but if your good with $80 shipped or there about to 53104 let me know. Also do you take PayPal
Bruce

I thought it would be perfect for you. I had a engine fire in mine with the 440, was going to modify it then thought I am getting rid of a lot of the stuff so I just made my own, I was a aircraft avionics guy so no big deal to me to do it. Enjoy it. I have some used plugs if you ever need them also from my endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back