-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattconn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1974 plymouth duster rallye red with a 360 the vin numbers start with VS29L4B this is an original 360 car i have the origional motor also but it had a cracked block so i lifted it out and put in a 360 motor from a 1974 rv motorhome it has less than 40,000 on the motor it has all new ignition components new radiator new brakes from pedal to rotors. only front brakes are new currently no back brakes new headers the gas tank and fuel neck was just sealed with red kote. interior is in good condition, the body is mostly solid rear quarters behind the wheels are in need of repair the trunk has a whole and will also need repairs. i have put all new tire rods on it has a new 904 transmission with a shift kit this car was in the mopar nationals from 1985 to 1989 this car runs very well and comes with all the original motor and parts. lots of extras come with car mechanical parts cosmetic parts lots of stuff guys this is a rare mopar not that far from being a restored collectable only 3,6xx of these cars were made so just imagine how many are left today. im asking 5,500 OBO this is a good deal

bump no interest in this rare classic?

At the very least show some pictures. People have no idea what you really have until they see pictures. Especially when it sounds like it is not a running and driving car at the moment.

Also, no offense intended. When I read an ad that is poorly written with bad grammar and spelling, it doesn't sound legit. I have seen cars sell on eBay for far less than they should just because of the description in the ad.

thank you for the input on my add. In fact I am a real person with a real add. I am in the process of uploading pictures to my wife's photobucket account.I will post a link to the folder of pictures as soon as they are uploaded, there are far to many to upload onto this add. There are pictures of everything that comes with this car one price takes all. thank you for your patients and positive feedback. keeping in mind this is my first internet add. Matt

DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0138.jpg
DSC_0139.jpg
DSC_0140.jpg

bump.... car is still available really dont want to part this car out... close to being complete factory 360 car it would be a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back