-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
aprox. 82,000 miles, unrestored, Burnished red metallic original paint, ding in trunk lid and roof, very solid but has some rust in lower fenders, qrt's and rockers, trunk and floors solid, factory Hurst shifter 4 speed, centerforce dual friction clutch, mopar replacement flywheel, black interior, bucket seats (driver has ripped seam), black carpet has rip on driver side , 8 1/4 axle with 3.21 sure grip, stock torsion bars, swaybar and rear leaf springs, E58 engine has windage tray and correct thermoquad rebuilt by demonsizzler, original cast exhaust manifolds with tti 2 1/2" "h pipe" exhaust, power steering and brakes, new radiator and have original, Steel wheels and hub caps and rallye wheels with sumitomo HTR 205/70/14 , Pioneer am/fm cassette, build sheets and window sticker (Listed $4000), ran 14.4 best@ 96mph. Drives good, drove it to pure stock drags(Martin and Stanton MI) and Pocono PA(road course) from N. Indiana (where I live), no problems. $9,000.

IMG_0511.jpg

Copy1ofIMG_0207.jpg

ad.jpg

PSMCD_1.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Takes less than 10 seconds to read the post and see that he lives in Indiana:read2::read2: Just kidding Rumble. It actually took me 20 seconds.:toothy10::toothy10:

By the way....That's a nice car Demonduster!! Looks like you had alot of fun with it.

That is a nice clean car there. I would imagine that is pretty rare too with the 360 and 4 spd not to mention original paint. I like the video too, nice job.

All of those function properly.
d360-1.jpg

Pocono banking, roadcourse in the rain, Xv Motorsports event, 0ct 2007.

Back for sale. Pics link here http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt54/amuart/Duster 360/ Changes since original post: ( which for some reason I can no longer edit or delete?) No longer has Tuff wheel, now stock wheel. Now has Polyglas with deluxe wheel covers and Rallyes. Has stock am radio now and new battery cables. video:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9al3kIYOKY"]YouTube- 1974 Duster vs 1970 Chevelle SS[/ame]

i would love to see the pics! have no photobucket password,and i can't se the pics on the thread either!

STILL DOESNT WORK. yOU HAVE TO SET THE ALBUM TO PUBLIC.

Sorry for the caps, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back