-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
1974 360 Duster BODY with Clear Title! This car has had a lot of work done to make it a race car. It has a roll cage, and been mimi tubbed, and more! It has disc brakes, front sway bar, and the 8 3/4 rear end. Has new floor pans where needed, and new trunk set up for Fuel Cell. Check out the PICS!

I do have more PICS! :cheers:

Asking $1800.00 E-mail me at moparfgod AT aol.com, or PM me here! 8)

MVC-026S.JPG

MVC-027S.JPG

MVC-028S.JPG

MVC-029S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

Well, it looks like no one wants this cars. S0....

8 3/4 Rear with redrilled axles & NO center - $450.00
Disc Brakes - spinles, calipers & brackets. with prop valve - $250.00
Upper Control Arms for the disc brakes - $100.00
Manual Steering Column for Floor Shift - $175.00
Manual Steering Box - $100.00
Tuff Steering wheel with adaptor - $150.00
V8 Spool K Frame - $125.00
Front Sway Bar with Lower Control Arms - $150.00

74 360 Duster Shell without the above parts - with Rollcage, fuel cell, etc - $500.00

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

would this floor shifter be a good cantidate to swap into my demon to change it from a column shift????

Well I'm interested.. But it would cost almost that much again to get it down here.. And I just made the deal to spend all my money on a nice 72. Sorry.. Looks nice though.

No interest in this thing huh? :angry7:

Well I'm interested.. But it would cost almost that much again to get it down here.. And I just made the deal to spend all my money on a nice 72. Sorry.. Looks nice though.

Not a big deal. I thought it was worth something because they didn't make a lot of the 360 cars. It's worth a lot more in parts anyway, so parting it out isn't a problem! :cheers:

can you put up better pics of the tuff wheel? I might be interested. how would you say the condition is? Is the foam brittle and ready to fall off, or is it still somewhat hard and spongy?

Im located in annapolis MD not too far away from NJ. Im interested in your disc brake parts k frame and lower control arms with sway bar, and the upper control arms. If i drive up there could you give me a deal on the parts? Any way please send pics to my email, [email protected] what condition are the parts? Thanks!

Im located in annapolis MD not too far away from NJ. Im interested in your disc brake parts k frame and lower control arms with sway bar, and the upper control arms. If i drive up there could you give me a deal on the parts? Any way please send pics to my email, [email protected] what condition are the parts? Thanks!

E-mail sent! Thanks 8)

One last try! $1400.00 save the car! 8)

Aww man,if onlyyyy you lived close I would take that car off your hands at that price :love7:Good luck with your sale,that car is well worth your asking price and the body looks like in awesome shape.yes,someone save this car :wav:

Aww man,if onlyyyy you lived close I would take that car off your hands at that price :love7:Good luck with your sale,that car is well worth your asking price and the body looks like in awesome shape.yes,someone save this car :wav:

It is still complete if anyone wants it! 8)

wow i wish i had space for this thing to bad i already have 4 a bodys in my driveway

Never heard back?? :banghead:

Here's the deal- I would like to see someone save this car...BUT I'm not going to give it away. There are a LOT of good parts, and the car is worth more than the asking price in pieces! If you are serious, PLEASE make a real offer. If not I have no problem parting it out for a lot more! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back