1974 Plymouth Duster Factory 360 Car!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy freakin crap guys someone buy this car!!!! 1200 bucks for a really good project, like everyone else i'd take it but that's just too far for me.

1974 360 Duster BODY with Clear Title! This car has had a lot of work done to make it a race car. It has a roll cage, and been mimi tubbed, and more! It has disc brakes, front sway bar, and the 8 3/4 rear end. Has new floor pans where needed, and new trunk set up for Fuel Cell. Check out the PICS!

I do have more PICS! :cheers:

Asking $1800.00 E-mail me at moparfgod AT aol.com, or PM me here! 8)
Can anyone see all the work that has been done on the car?? :angry7:

If anyone is interested I would sell just the shell - No rear, no K frame or brakes, and no steering column for $500.00 obo. I do have a clear title!

good luck frank, i cant even get 1,400.00 for two cars with disc brake setups

good luck frank, i cant even get 1,400.00 for two cars with disc brake setups

I know! The sad part is that I'll get a lot more when I part it out, but then all the work that was done will be wasted! :angry7:

the problem is, everybody wants everything for nothing, and wants everything for their nothing.lol

the problem is, everybody wants everything for nothing, and wants everything for their nothing.lol

I don't think that is the case. I haven't moved a car in almost a year. I am used to moving several cars a year. CASH just isnt available anymore.

Definitely!

I'd love to have this car, but I can't afford to buy.
If I did, I certainly couldn't afford to go pick it up (or have it shipped).
Which is a shame because I've wanted this car since it came up for sale.

Car is now being parted! I TRIED! :angry7:

BTW- I will sell the body with the 8 3/4 rear for $700.00. The front brakes, suspension, steering box, and cloumn are gone! It has had a lot of work done, and the car does have a clear title!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back