-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car is a project car that I have had for a few years. I am ready to sell.

It is a rolling shell that has good potential. Reasonably straight, with good glass. Remote mirror. Decent dash pad. The quarters and so forth are real nice.

There is some rust in the spare tire area, a bit on the roof, and the passenger floor. The passenger door striker needs repair as well.

There is essentially no interior, as in no seats and so forth.

Mechanically it is a big bolt pattern manual disk brake car. It has P / S. The rear axle is an 8.25 not the smaller one.

If you are looking for a titled project car to start with this may be it. It would make a good race car without alot of work or???

Price: $650.00 Firm
Shipping: Not available-Happy to help with local delivery when I can.
Payment method: Cash Only
Trades: Pretty much Mopar or 4x4 only
Pictures: I have more, and will send them if you are serious:-D

224.jpg

227.jpg

229.jpg

231.jpg

232.jpg

222.jpg

It is fairly decent actually. It does have some dings and so forth. The best deal would be to combine it with the other one. Between the two you could sell what you didn't need and get into a decent roller for not much.

The best thing about this car is that it currently has BBP manual disk brakes and a BBP 8.25 rear. So at least the big stuff is there.

Anyways, thanks for the bump. We'll see what sells here in a bit.

Thank you, ROB

Price is entering the OBO mode.

Trades full or partial for things I need to get my BBD done, including:

15 x 8 BBP Ralleys
A complete set of "racing type" wheels such as Welds, or Centerlines
850 Holley or an 800 Eddy type carb
Nice- 5" tach

ETC.

I also do Jeeps and 4x4's. I am not wanting to part it out just yet.

Clean title in my name.

Thanks, ROB

I know. If you check out the '71 duster on here for $800, you'll see what's in the area. That's about an hour east of me. Needs every body panel replaced, so buying one from the west is really worth it. When you're off for the summer you could take a road trip? LOL....

If you figure what the front disks and rear axle are worth you can get the car for free basically.

BBP disks and 8.25 rear are in it. The rear has a 2.71 ratio I believe.

Local preferred since I like simple and live rural so shipping could be a pain.

Thanks, ROB

how does the vin decode? what engine trans /options did it have? if my cousin bites i'll have my hands full trying to get it near original because driving is never good enough... i sent her an email we'll see if she likes...

I know it had a /6 with a 904. Ironically it has P/S and manual disks with BBP and an 8.25 rear.

I live one hour north of the CA border in Oregon.

ROB

i've made the trip a time or two just waiting to get a decision... i just happen to have a spare 225 and 904 in need of a rebuild will let you know...

The brakes and rear are worth almost as much as the car.

I would prefer to sell it whole though.

$500 firm. Possible local assistance with delivery.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back