-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '74 road runner that's in need of a resto. It's an original 318 car with a 3 speed manual transmission. The 318 is not there anymore, but the trans is there. It has rust in the floor, radiator support, and typical rear quarter rust.
Passenger side fender is off the car as I was looking for replacements. Header panel and grille are not so great either. Drivers side fender could be repaired IMO. The trunk floor and unibody rails are still solid. It is an original Tx9 black with red stripe car and only 772 road runners were made in '74 with the 3 speed manual transmission. I don't have a title for it, sorry...No front seat. I do have the taillights safely tucked away.

Like most rides it would take work, but it is fixable for sure. I' think I would come out better by making a trade in all honesty. What kind of Mopar would you do swapping on? Another A-body would be great; but what do you have?
A roller that is slighty rough is ok. I'd love another ride that runs..but I doubt that happening. Never hurts to throw it out there though. Located near North Wilkesboro, NC. Throw out what you have. Dart,Duster, early a-bodies?? 60's Dodge pickups??

542874563_1920584816_0.jpg

542874837_1920585841_0.jpg

542875216_1920587276_0.jpg

Whats the deal on that Sweptline pickup I can see behind the Roadrunner? Got any pics of it?

Yea ..here's a pic. It's my '66 D200 soon to be gasser project! 318- 4 speed with a 4.10 geared Dana 60 sure-grip.

I'm looking for a couple more of these trucks as well..preferable '61-'64 here in NC..

019.jpg

Beautiful truck. Hope you get a trade fro the roadrunner. Im sure people here on FABO would love to see that truck project going =D me especially

Beautiful truck. Hope you get a trade fro the roadrunner. Im sure people here on FABO would love to see that truck project going =D me especially

Thanks...I've got more projects than I need right now, but hey...build'em cheap, beat on them, enjoy them!! I plan to patch the rust and primer what needs to be primered. Then I will leave the rest as is. Kind of like the cherry bomb '64 D100 8)

I am buying a 5 lug front axle, throwing shackles on the front to get the desired lift. I have a set of mid-sixties target 5 spoke mags for extra old school appeal. Ahh..heck ..Maybe I got bored and wanted something different 8)

I believe their is a 66 dodge truck someone called me about and asked if I wanted it. If you interested I can see if they want to sell it or whats the deal with it. Its located in Clayton, Nc.

I believe their is a 66 dodge truck someone called me about and asked if I wanted it. If you interested I can see if they want to sell it or whats the deal with it. Its located in Clayton, Nc.

I'd love have info on it...but at the moment; I'm to broke to pay attention..

I'd love have info on it...but at the moment; I'm to broke to pay attention..

They only wanted a few hundred for it and they drive around there farm.
All I know about it is, Its a slant 6, 3 on the tree. Floorboards are rusted.
I haven't seen the truck in person since I wasn't interested in it. But I can see if I can get ahold of them and go look it over.

They only wanted a few hundred for it and they drive around there farm.
All I know about it is, Its a slant 6, 3 on the tree. Floorboards are rusted.
I haven't seen the truck in person since I wasn't interested in it. But I can see if I can get ahold of them and go look it over.

It is not gonna hurt to find out so...If you get the chance to check it out; please do. Is it a shortbox? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back