1975 Chrysler Centura

-

JOHNNY MOPAR

Reaction score
HERES SOME PICS OF MY SONS AUSSIA CENTURA , HE TURNS 15 NEXT MONTH , AND LOVES THE CAR , ENGINE IS A 265 HEMI , REBUILT , ZERO DECK HEIGHT , 40 THOU OVER HAS THE SAME BORE AS A 318 AND TAKES THE SAME PISTON THESE ENGINES CAN SAFELY GO 90 THOU TOO 4 INCH BORE 278 CUBES , 501 LIFT CAM 280 DURATION , PORTED AND SHAVED HEAD , HD SPRINGS , FACTORY 2 BRL MANIFOLD WITH 500 CFM HOLLEY , EXTRACTORS AND 2 1/2 '' EXHAUST , HD CLUTCH AND PRESSURE PLATE , 4 SPEED SINGLE RAIL GEARBOX , CAR HAS JUST BEEN PAINTED , NEEDS TOO REASSEMBLE INTERIOR ETC , AND FIND SOME WHEELS , GETS HIS LICENSE AT 17 SO HAS SOME TIME UP HIS SLEEVE , ENGINE SHOULD HAVE AROUND 270 - 280 HORSEPOWER AND CAR IS AROUND 200 KG LIGHTER THAN OUR AUSSIE CHARGER . . .

Photo0187.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

Thats sweet, no wonder why your son loves it. Do you have any underhood pics? I've always found the hemi six's intriguing

cool car...and that looks like a really stout block on those 6's.Has anyone down there tried supercharging one of those? Looks like they could take some serious boost...

Cool car!
I'd like to see more pics of everything.
I love the fact that it's a 4 door.
A lot of people hate 4 doors, i love 'em!
Your son is a lucky young man.

Pics Of Manifold And 500 Holley Too Get It Going Then Will Upgrade To An Aussie Speed Alloy 4 Brl Manifold And 670 Street Avenger . . .

Photo0212.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

Photo0215.jpg

this hemi head thing is killin me!!! and i know i already said this, but it looks great!!!

Pics Of A Hemi 265 Cast Iron Head Not Ours Of Course But Similar They Arn't A True Hemi Head But They Do Have Canted Valves , They Have 1.96 Intake And 1.60 Exhaust Valve Standard

HemiHead1.jpg

HemiHead5.jpg

HemiHead6.jpg

All the aussie mopars are kick ***! I havent seen one that I didnt like. And if I ever get the money,I'll import an aussie Charger with that cool Hemi 6.

that's wicked...1000 HP from a six is insane.I wonder how those would fit into one of our a-bodies...would be a really neat swap from a slant 6 to one of those.

-
Back