[SOLD] 1975 dart swinger part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have a 8.75 center section. Open diff. 2.76 gears. No yoke . $250

20230429_161214.jpg

Would you be willing to sell the rear door trim panels? The white vinyl with the wood grain top portion (drivers side and passenger side)? I don’t need the window handle nor the arm rests just the 2 rear door trim pieces (shipped to zip 32246). Thank you!

Car is ful of junk. I'll check them again and let you know.
Would you be willing to sell the rear door trim panels? The white vinyl with the wood grain top portion (drivers side and passenger side)? I don’t need the window handle nor the arm rests just the 2 rear door trim pieces (shipped to zip 32246). Thank you!

Still a mud pit back there. Rained all weekend again. I only pull one car up at a time when I part them out just to keep the wife off my back.

I am looking for the metal trim for the passenger and drivers sides that is inside the car and hides where the headliner is attached. I think they call it a header panel

They are there, driver side has a deep scratch about 3 inches long and alot of surface rust. Passenger side looks good.

Mine were somehow misplaced I think one is there but not sure which side it is..

Could you send a couple pics?
Would they be able to be shipped?

I have an extra one also. I will check when I get home, car has been scrapped now. I have the trim from the car left i cut everything usable off and sold a bunch. Scrapped the junk shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back