1975 dodge club cab

-

gilberttitan08

Mexican Hillbilly!!!
Reaction score
So I was out getting lumber in my old 75 Dodge Putasowagon. It gets a lot of attention, I mean a lot. But today I came across this dude, 35-40 years old. He claims he's a hard core mopar homo. And he was telling me how it's only real value is at $1,000-1,500 at most. I laughed and said "Kool! Too bad I'm not interested in selling it." It's a strong running 318/727 with married transfer, full time 4X, rust free Cali truck. Is that's all it's worth or this homo out of his mind?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 202
I think it all depends where you are, and what the market will bear! It took me over a year to get mine sold, but I got $1,200 for it. I did get a lot of people interested, but they were too far away. Shipping was not viable.. Here is a couple pics of mine:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=241816

I remember seeing that posting. It was a beautiful jalopy, I love my beautiful piece of **** too much to sell. I guess you can say its my weekend cruiser/ ranch truck.

Yeah, I would have liked to have kept it, but I have too many vehicles as it is. I purchased mine from the original owner. He bought it brand new back in '76 and put only 65k miles or so on it! He sold it to me for $500, I had big plans for it, but, other priorities. He had just purchased a brand new 2013 Dodge truck to replace it!

maybe slap the dude and tell him that's his pay for his un asked for appraisal!! ha

good running and working 4 x 4 pickups around here will have a price of $2000- 2500. such a huge demands for older 4 x 4's with recreation people. the farmer will have that older truck as unliscensed farm truck to go with the STV so they will just keep them...

cool truck, had similar one 20 yrs back with a slantmand a stick . it would out pull any GM or Ford ya hooked it to. ( country form of entertainment!?) !

Yeah, if it's rust free definitely worth more, especially a club cab. He was just jealous... Mine is getting rusty but still can be saved, I would take 2k from a FABO member just because I have so much going on. Oh, and I remember Bighammer's truck too, I wanted that truck SO BAD! But, like he said, the darn thing was 3k miles away!

Attachments

• 20151018_125039.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 143
They always try to low-ball you.... :evil3:

I love when they ask if it's for sale... Then ask what I want for my car...

I tell them to shoot me a number... If you don't know what it is or how much it goes for, then you are not worthy of buying mine from me... :farao:

After all, I'm not listing it for sale, YOU are asking to buy it.... So you better have enough $$$$ to anti up or keep walking.... :twisted:

They think that they can buy my rare muscle car for $1000.... This ain't TV... :finga:

Yeah, if it's rust free definitely worth more, especially a club cab. He was just jealous... Mine is getting rusty but still can be saved, I would take 2k from a FABO member just because I have so much going on. Oh, and I remember Bighammer's truck too, I wanted that truck SO BAD! But, like he said, the darn thing was 3k miles away!

Nice...

my newest Ram is a 3500 bought new in '95, but I have always loved the earlier gen. I have had 4-or 5 of them. I feel not as tight a body, BUT something about them I always loved. just good old trucks, BUT the mech. of that 4 x 4 is legendary.

sometimes "we" try to give an answer, other times the answer is - - what's it worth to you? - - - - - <-that. Ya should've told the pickle-smoocher to go piss on someone else's parade.. as someone sorta said - I didn't ask for your .02, kindly fudge off.

-
Back