1975 duster fuse block hold down pic needed

-
Next time you get a chance can you get me a picture of the back side of the thumb screw what it looks like? Is it threads? Is it a special way it locks into place with a quarter turn. Maybe a picture of the hole that it goes in? Thank you!

Next time you get a chance can you get me a picture of the back side of the thumb screw what it looks like? Is it threads? Is it a special way it locks into place with a quarter turn. Maybe a picture of the hole that it goes in? Thank you!
I haven’t been back out to the garage yet but, from when I took the picture yesterday, I don’t recall feeling any threads anywhere (part your thumb touches or the top part that keeps it in place swung up). I think someone described it well above in that the flat spade slides into the slot (circled in red below) and when it’s turned 90 degrees, the top flat part is perpendicular to the slot so it can’t fall through.

IMG_3328.jpeg

The plastic piece that is circled in green is threaded. The thumbscrew is screwed into the plastic part.
If you were to hold the plastic part tightly, then you could unscrew it and have two pieces. The thumbscrew doesn't hold the threaded plastic part firmly against the metal bracket because when you rotate it 90 degrees both pieces must turn allowing it to drop through the slot.

-
Back