1975 hang ten salvage

-

bigdemo1

Reaction score
I recently found a 75 dart sport hang ten car,factory sunroof,spectrum int let me know if you need parts ,also has a nice of chrome ralley mirrors,this car will be crushed soon,I can not stop him sorry.

There's a bunch of stuff you should grab off it. If it's got disc, Front disc, rear drum/backing plates, K frame if V8, rear if 8.25, window trim

I can probably get as much as I want,but who wants what?

Just strip the car the best you can to the best of your financial ability and worry about selling it off once you've saved it. You will love yourself for doing it.

Buy the car from the guy. Offer him $300 which is more than hell get in scrap metal. Bring it home and strip it and make money.

If it's near me, I'll buy it!

Riddler

Had a friend back in the 80's that had one. was really rotted. he cut the roof off for the summer N scrapped it. I took the mint interior and stripped the car. The garage I stored all my parts in burned down in the early 90's. also had 2 Flower power interiors from barracudas. Is it true that they didn't come in fastbacks ?

I can get the car no problem,however we are moving back to N.S.so I have a limited amount of time and space to work with,if we were staying I would buy it drag it home and properly part it out.Realistically it'll get a hack job.

Just an update,both bumpers and all glass is good dash and some of the int.panels are good,upper door plastics are good,glove box and dash good sunroof works taillight cover in trunk good kick panels good,overflow tank and washer tank good window nickel and dash pad so-so,let me know not looking to make a fortune just cover costs and pay gas for trips

To the guy looking for sunroof parts I lost your info

-
Back