[FOR SALE] 1975 Plymouth valiant 4dr parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a 1 inch wide horizontal tape line at the bottom of the sidemarker that is what I need. But before you cut i would like to know how much you want for it.

I'd take $150 for it plus shipping. And it would be a few weeks or so before I could get it off and sent to you. Besides the wild wind, rain, snow mixed weather we are having I am in the middle of a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom remodel and having power and concrete done in my shop. If I can get my son to get it done sooner I will let you know. If that works, let me know. Thanks.

Sounds good. With the amount of work it takes to get a quarter panel cut out its where I would have to be on it. If you change your mind, let me know. As soon as I get the time, and the ground freezes I'm dragging it out, pulling a few small pieces and it's going to scrap. Thanks for your interest.

I do have a couple good grills. Though right now my shop is completely packed up as they poured my slab yesterday. So it will be a few days before I am looking at the parts again. $100+shipping. Do you need the headlight bezels as well?
75 grill available?

I do have a couple good grills. Though right now my shop is completely packed up as they poured my slab yesterday. So it will be a few days before I am looking at the parts again. $100+shipping. Do you need the headlight bezels as well?
Depends what they look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back