-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67Dart273

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Car is located Coeur d Alene, ID, 83814 Payment Paypal or money order.

VL41G5R12....

I'm parting out the entire body and interior EXCEPT

WHAT YOU do NOT get......

Engine, trans, rear axle, suspension, K, related. In other words, no drive train

nor the dash frame and cluster

I'm cutting the firewall forward / engine bay off for an engine /turbo jig. Just the inner metal, will sell fenders/ hood etc
=====================================================
WHAT IS for sale:
Pretty much any body parts, doors, seats, glass, fenders, hood, grill, bumpers, etc

Factory AC if you want it, everything except dash controls. If you want it complete let's say 50 plus shipping.

Prices..........I don't know what to put. MINIMAL. Probably 20 bucks for a complete door if you want to pay shipping. Glass is going to depend on how mad I am about taking it out, LMAO. Say 15 all plus shipping on side glass.

Front rear glass say 40 + ship. Gaskets are toast. Windshield trim seems OK except minimal surface, I would think polish will fix. If rear glass trim fits my 67, I'll keep that.

Trunk, fenders, hood, 50? each plus ship Front fenders dont seem to have much rust, except that someone tried to eliminate the side markers with glass and bondo. Does not appear they were welded. Hood and truck are straight. Bumpers, some surface rust, pretty much straight. You need better photos, I can provide.

I would be happy to drag the whole mess off to the yard. If you guys want anything, you better get on the stick.

00P0P_8BbXBcWAM7_600x450.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php