Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Good running driving car. Swinger 2 door ht, 225 slant 6, 904 auto, power steering and manual disk brakes. Needs some interior work, seat cover on the front seat, back is okay, carpet, dash pad and misc. Body is pretty solid. Minor rust starting in the lower quarters, trunk floor has rust holes. Nice interior floors and everything else. Has a couple bumps and dings but nothing major. All the glass is good, good bumpers and grille. Both the doors open and close nice. Good winter porject or use it as a driver as is. I will have pics soon, Im just seeing if there is any interest.
$1200.00 obo

Here are some pics, let me know if you need any more info

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 573
  • 006-1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 523
  • 006.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 530
  • 005-1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 520
  • 005.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 543
  • 004.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 532
  • 003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 002.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 519
If you were closer I would consider picking this up as a daily driver....I do have two comments though..... Wondering if that is your gremlin in the background of the 2nd pic....LOL....Also, that has to be the worst dash pad I have ever seen....What the hell happened to it....It looks like sombody was clamping a vice on it down the whole length of it.....

Man i live on the wrong side of the country that's sweet looking if i were closer i would snap that right up.

If you were closer I would consider picking this up as a daily driver....I do have two comments though..... Wondering if that is your gremlin in the background of the 2nd pic....LOL....Also, that has to be the worst dash pad I have ever seen....What the hell happened to it....It looks like sombody was clamping a vice on it down the whole length of it.....

Haha!! That dash pad is thanks to the Arizona sun! No clamping necessary. You can imagine what the sun does to our skin disgust
That Gremlin belongs to a friend, she drives it every day and loves the hell out of it, I dont really know why. I told her I would drop a 440 in it and go do so wheel stands and massive burn outs. She wasnt interested.

This is a great example of why I shouldn't look at 4 sale ads when I'm broke. All I wanna do is cry, haha.

Nice car, probably wouldn't last long if you decide to sell it!

Haha!! That dash pad is thanks to the Arizona sun! No clamping necessary. You can imagine what the sun does to our skin disgust
That Gremlin belongs to a friend, she drives it every day and loves the hell out of it, I dont really know why. I told her I would drop a 440 in it and go do so wheel stands and massive burn outs. She wasnt interested.

wow, yeah Arizona heat....Don't buy any dash pads from Arizona....Just there sheet metal :)....So we here on the east coast in the "rust belt" will swap you dash pads for sheet metal....

Love the idea with the 440 gremlin :burnout:
And it is a AMC so technically it would be a chrysler product, so you wouldn't be crossing party lines....LOL

Here is a bump for ya.....good luck on sale of car....I suspect it won't last long

This is a great example of why I shouldn't look at 4 sale ads when I'm broke. All I wanna do is cry, haha.

Nice car, probably wouldn't last long if you decide to sell it!

I do want to sell it. I only said I was checking to see if there was any interest before I had a chance to get pics of it. Everyone keep in mind a running driving car is cheaper to ship......:cheers:

I do want to sell it. I only said I was checking to see if there was any interest before I had a chance to get pics of it. Everyone keep in mind a running driving car is cheaper to ship......:cheers:

Ok, I misunderstood, then. I showed this to my nephew last night (woke him up to show him, haha). He is 18 and has yet to buy his first car. I think this would be great for him. I'll be talking to him again at about 5 when he gets home. The ad didn't mention it and I don't think I saw it in the pics, is this a no A/C car? No biggie if it isn't just curious.

DroVal

This was a fctory non a/c car but it had an aftermarket set up put on it at some time. It needs the under dash unit re-installed to be functional. I will post more pics later.

Well, looks like he isn't interested in any car at the moment. Thank you for the replies and GL with your sale!

under side and trunk and others

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 014.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 340
  • 013.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 337
  • 012.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 011.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 341
  • 010.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 342
  • 009.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 339
  • 008.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 007.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 018.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 343
Any pics of the areas on the 1/4ers where the rust is starting to form. Kinda wondering how I could cheaply move it to Ft Worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back