-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Body Gal

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1976 Dodge Dart Swinger 318 automatic. Originally a Louisiana car. A/C. Just over 100,000 miles. Send pm with any questions. Good solid car. Drives great. Located west of Grand Rapids, MI $8995.00

Attachments

• 1BD67C35-7574-4F64-B939-A0A7A61D1369_1[1].jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,306
Update: I would love to sell this before winter so the first $8000.00 cash takes it. This price is my bottom dollar so I will not consider lower offers. The car is worth more.

Showing pics of the important areas of your car (interior,engine bay,rust issues,etc.) will give you a better chance of selling so a potential buyer knows what he is getting into. Good luck with your sale!

I do have a lot of pics I can send if you are interested. I also do have the original trans and engine that is in the process of being redone to make it a numbers matching car.

Can you post a few things? Interior color (blue or black)? Current 318 (modified)? Rear end (sure grip)? Stock 904 trans?, just not sure what you have upgraded. Thanks!

The interior is mostly blue. Seats are 2 tone bench seats. carpet is blue. dash is blue with some woodgrain and black. It is an add combo but it is the original colors. It idoes currently have a stock 318 in it. The read end is an 8.25 with a 3.23 posi in it. The trans is a stock 904. I bough the car in 2000 or 2001 and had it painted, put the new top on it, redid the carpet, front seat cover and put the wheels on it. Most of the suspension, springs, shocks have been redone. The car is solid. It was from Louisianna. The car is an AC car and it works yet. There was just 1 small rust bubble on the rear pillar that I had to fix before repainting. I did not paint under the hood yet. I put this trans and 318 in it with the intensions of rebuilding the original number's matching ones and when they were reinstalled, I was going to clean it up. Anyways the original trans needs rebuilding yet. it runs but leaks. The originala engine is all machined and I have purchased all the parts (over $1500) to put it back together, it just has to be finished. My mechanic is a little slow :) It will be a .030 over 318.

Still available for sale PRICE REDUCED TO $7500.00 OBO

I would really love to sell this soon and will consider all reasonable cash offers. The car really runs great. I have a 85 miles round trip to work and drive it on occasion. It handles it like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back