Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
its fresh out of a 76 duster with 51 thou miles,so theres not a lot of wear & tear.i have the front and rear seats,rear upper and lower panels,door upper panels,all four arm rests,window cranks,kick panels,both door handle pieces,both windshield piller pcs,and the rails that connect the two all in black and in nice condition.front seat has a spot where it was folded on the seat belts tore some of the stitches.the wrinkles should come out with a lil time.main door panels are water damaged at the bottom,also have the complete dash assy.minus pad.also have complete wiring harness in great conditioni wood like to get 400 for all or i will seperate.

Attachments

• duster int pcs.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 532
  • duster ft seat bk.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 535
  • duster ft seat.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 530
  • duster dash.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 523
  • duster r panels.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 521
intrested in the full set of door panels. you got a pic of them all together?

Interested in door panels as well.....let see the whole set.

Maybe the handle cups, and arm rests as well....can you take better pics of those?

Do you still have the car?

Prine

i do still have the car,butt its ruff...the handle cups are perfect...the headliner is good also.....itl be tomorrow b4 i can get more pics

How much for the headliner???????????????????? And where in nc r u?

Cardboard, right?

fo sale !

Attachments

• cragars 013.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 432
yea me too.the weather here sux most of the time...its too hot or too cold.not lately tho tits been nice

i have a sale pending on the rest of my small blk.int.pcs....i do have the front seat left and the dash and complete wiring harness from front to back in excellent condition.
thanks!

i sat the front seat out in the sun for a lil while today and it looks a lot better.

all int.pcs. r sold except for the front seat and the complete dash with wire harness and the front kick panels....
thanks!

the dash and rear panels are all thats left....the rest is sold.
its fresh out of a 76 duster with 51 thou miles,so theres not a lot of wear & tear.i have the front and rear seats,rear upper and lower panels,door upper panels,all four arm rests,window cranks,kick panels,both door handle pieces,both windshield piller pcs,and the rails that connect the two all in black and in nice condition.front seat has a spot where it was folded on the seat belts tore some of the stitches.the wrinkles should come out with a lil time.main door panels are water damaged at the bottom,also have the complete dash assy.minus pad.also have complete wiring harness in great conditioni wood like to get 400 for all or i will seperate.

some of the dash pieces are sold pending payment....i still have the cluster50$,complete harness75$,metal frame50$,and plastic glove box liner15$.if you can use any of that let me know....all offers considered.thanks!

the front seat is sold!still have dash cluster and frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back