-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75 Duster 360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 1976 Plymouth Arrow 160. It has a 1600cc engine and a four speed manual transmission. It has 14 x 6" Keystone wheels on it and otherwise it is stock. Runs and drives great, although it needs the clutch replaced [I have a used clutch/pressure plate/flywheel from another Arrow for it]. I have a few factory service manuals and parts manuals for this Arrow along with some spare parts which are included with the car. It has a clear NC title in my name and can be driven home. It is located near Winston-Salem, NC. Price is $1200 for all and trades considered.

Attachments

• 2008_032910015.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 4,607
  • 2008_032910016.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 9,338
  • 2008_050310332.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 3,408
This Arrow weighs just 2200 pounds and has a 93.5" wheelbase. It is perfect for installing a small block into. Hairy Glass in Florida has the fiberglass front end, doors and hatch for Arrows to make it even lighter. This Arrow isn't woth keeping as a daily driver any longer as many of the parts needed to keep it running have recently been discontinued and are no longer manufactured. Need to sell due to health problems ASAP. I will deliver it and all extra parts for a small fee.

Nice little car. Sorry of your health issues. I cannot buy the car, but I can add you to our prayer list. Here's you a bump to stay on top a little longer.

Thanks for your concern. The interior has the back seat removed and the white bucket seats were bad so the Arrow now has a set of tan bucket seats from a 1977 Arrow in it. The dash pad is bad also. The hood has holes in it, but otherwise the car is in very good condition.

man, my d.d just spit a rod through the block. id dive the balls off that and then put a mitsu 4 cyl turbo under that badboy!!!!

looking for any a-body parts? as trade

it needs this
DSC02826.jpg

or this
DSC06948.jpg

and to be in my driveway

I bought this Arrow in 2006 with the intentions of installing a 340 or 360 into it. I haven't had the money to do so and I am currently unemployed and injured. I still have a '75 Duster that I race in Footbrake, so all is not lost!!!

Would the clutch make it all the way to Chicago? What kind of fuel mileage does it pull? What rust issues does it have? I'm really digging this one.

I'm stilldriving the car, but I have to take it easy up steep hills or the clutch will slip. It would make it to Chicago. The hood has abot 10 holes rusted in it and the driver's door as one round hole in it but otherwise it is good. It gets 24 mpg.

I don't want to step on any toes; let me know how the the deal goes with the other guy first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back