-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilsizer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hoping someone might know where i can get one or might have one. trying to restore my feather duster which, when i got it has a all steel hood.

thanks!

I have one if you are willing to pick it up here in San Diego. I ship UPS only and it's too big for them.
Thanks, Mark

if my other leads dont pan out mark, i will be contacting you. any chance you have any pics?

Hoping someone might know where i can get one or might have one. trying to restore my feather duster which, when i got it has a all steel hood.

thanks!
.......................................................................................................
Except for the factory original paint the hood's in real nice shape. I couldn't find any damage at all. Here's a couple of photos. You can tell it's a feather Duster hood in the second pic but the way the inner aluminum reinforcement is crimped to the outer skin along the edge instead of being spot welded.
Thanks, Mark

100_0512.jpg

100_0513.jpg

thanks!

Hey, I've got a perfect Feather Duster Hood off my feather duster i bought from Arlen Vanke in 91. Got serious racing and replaced it with a fiberglass hood. Its got the black origional paint and is perfect. And of course its got the aluminum bracing. Call me to dicuss, Roger Laudy [email protected] 336-918-0151

thanks roger but i got a 1976 factory hood sent to me. i guess this thread will help others out looking for feather duster hoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back