• Hi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants to come look at my car this weekend I will be available. It is a really nice car for what I'm asking in my opinion.

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in. I look at it this way. What can you buy for 6 grand these days. Usually something that needs lots of work. Looks like a pretty decent car. In my opinion not over priced buy like the man says it's worth what someone will give for it. Nothing more, nothing less.

If any body is interested and coming and looking at it today or tomorrow I will be able to show it. Would like to sell it today or tomorrow. I live in mn. If interested p/m and I can give ya any info. Thanks

I would like to let who ever is Interested that I am dropping my price to 5400 if somebody in my area would like to come look at it. I really don't want to store it this winter but I will if I have to

Hi I was wondering if anybody in mn would be interested in purchasing my feather duster I'm pricing it to sell I reall don't want to store it this winter. If interested pm me and I'll get back to u. Thanks

Last chance to buy this really nice 1976 plymouth feather duster. If u don't sell it this weekend it will be going to storage very soon. If anybody in mn would like to come to look at it I will be available this weekend. I am e en reducing the price for this weekend only to 4800. It is a great start for somebody that wants to go all the way with it or just go out cruising. If interested pm me and I will get back to u thanks.

Hi I'm trying to sell my 1976 plymouth feather duster. It is almost all original. I got rid of the vinal top and changed the paint scheme. It has a 225 slant six. It has a overdrive 4speed manual transmission. All the aluminum parts are correct. I have the original motor pulled out. It has a blown head gasket but I put another slant six in and it runs great. I've owned it for 17 years. It was my first car. Me and my dad restored the body and painted it. The interior needs some work. The reason I'm selling it is because I just don't have the funds to do what I want with it. I'm asking 6000 I live in zimmerman mn.

I am interested. Is it still for sale? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back