Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to purchase a Power Brake Booster for The 'Doba sometime in the near future. Any help locating one would be apreciated :banghead:

Hey
Im from the Nowata area originally and there is a salvage north of there that has several Dobas. PM me for the specifics but i know he has several good parts there plus some early A stuff too.
Floyd

Hey Chuck,
Does yours look like this one.If anyone else know what is off of,chime in.
I believe it is B-body?
Martin
TXDart

Attachments

• DSCN1081.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN1082.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN1083.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN1084.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 157
They make a single and dual diaphram version that year......I may have one too but will need to know which one it is. Photo?

Hey
Im from the Nowata area originally and there is a salvage north of there that has several Dobas. PM me for the specifics but i know he has several good parts there plus some early A stuff too.
Floyd
chuck get the info and we can go look at this lol

Here's photos. Datyl, I apologize. I seem to have misplaced your email address

Attachments

• IMG-20111101-00001.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG-20111101-00002.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 102
How a reman for $88.99?

5473800-lef.jpg

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/d...eyword=power+brake+booster&pt=01305&ppt=C0066

Not cheap are they?

I think $88.99 is real cheap especially when you have a remanufactured part with a gaurentee that you won't have to pay freight on. You have no gaurentee that a used one will work and if it does how long it will before it quits. Maybe you enjoy changing them but I don't. $88.99 won't buy 2 tanks of gas for the Doba.

Cheap is 59.99 remam, but that was for a chevy. Well, gotta pay to play. Where is that at anyway?

You might try "www.rockauto.com" or "www.carparts wholesale.com". I've bought some parts from both, had good luck with both. Just a thought, might save you a few bucks, parts usually delivered 3-5 days.

Cool! Ikl check em out! Thanks

I buy from Rock Auto all the time. On the booster there are $82.79 plus a $10.00 core so it would be $92.79. Then you have to add shipping on top of that plus return shipping if you want to try to get the core money bac. The problem is I don't think you can ship the core back for $10.00. You won't save anything this time at Rock Auto.

Check out the others as mentioned. I have never used them so I have no idea.

Also remember you will have to have some credit card or an accepted form of electronic payment to order on line or from a distant location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back