1978 Ketchup Packet

-

MLC Dodge

Reaction score
Cleaning up my newly acquired 1974 Duster. I pulled the glove box and while cleaning the crap out from behind it ran into a Ketchup packet from 1978! Mmmmm. Tasty.

DSCN3257.jpg

That will sell on Ebay.. or even put it on Craigslist for Trade.... might get a 340 in trade lol

Great find.

I love looking through every car I buy. I love finding change under the carpet but when it's all stuck together in a gooey glob...not so much. I found a raffle ticket for a '72 Camaro under the back seat of my 71 Satellite.

thats funny i found old french fries when i took the seats out of my cuda.....i wonder if they were from 1978 too.....lol

I agree with the e-Bay advice but notify Jay Leno first for "Things On e-bay". However, that looks like the ketchup pack from the formal dinner I took my ex-wife ( # ? ) out to. If it has a little "@" ( copyright ) on it then it's my lost packet. PM me for address to return to rightful owner.

I hope you still have that old ketchup packet. Maybe not worth $10k but I'll bet you could make enough off it for a free Big Mac...:pukel:

too funny man, that's awesome!! And Polaroid my gosh, I remember when my grandpa had one brings me back!!:)

In 1978 I was getting the variety pack :downtown: those were the days :coffee2:\\:D/

-
Back