-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
I have had this truck sold twice and both times the buyer couldn't come up with cash. Looking to trade for cash and mechanical parts, core motors, transmissions, rear end and brake components, heads etc. no junk, not interested in that. No coupons, no IOUs, no waiting until my cousin pays me back. I value this truck around $3500 and would want at least $2000 cash plus trade items. There are some things I want to get along the east coast so shipping can be worked out. Bottom line is this truck is and was for sale because I am not there to drive it, not because I need the cash. Located in Lillington NC. PM offers....worst I can say is no.

IMG_0120.JPG

any more details on the truck? drive train?, int pics,under carriage pics, whats the wood in the bed look like? any frame cracks around the steering box? any frame rot?

There was a full scale ad on here with pics and details. I assumed since the damn this has been up since June, everyone has seen it. Lol Was on eBay as well, but I was tired of people telling me they wanted it, then bailing. Two no pays in a row. Slant six 4 speed granny low. Runs fine, daily driver. Maintains oil pressure in all operating temps. Temps hold in 180-190 range. Since I have had it I replaced all brake hardware front and rear. Tune up with new plugs, wires, dizzy. Regular oil changes. Replaced Dana 40 rear with fresh 8 1/4 with 3:23 open. Drives straight, stops. Front frame no issues. If I remember correctly was repaired at box prior to me. Rest of the frame looks good with some scaling here and there, but I could not appreciate any rot. New hitch on rear frame. Bed is there, but needs work. Hauled everything I tossed in with no issues. Heat works, no AC. Older restoration and starting to bubble on rockers. I drove this truck 60 miles a day before leaving on my extended trip. Selling because no one drives it and I am working on my Demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back