1984 Dodge Rampage

-
Kegan whats this car?
parts.jpg

It is a 1969 340 4 speed Dodge Dart was purchased by my grandfather as a rolling shell made into a drag car around the 80's. It is going to be redone here real soon with the original .30 318 and 727 he had in it when he converted the car to drag race it. When I get it rolled in to the garage i will start a thread on it under his user name.

It is a 1969 340 4 speed Dodge Dart was purchased by my grandfather as a rolling shell made into a drag car around the 80's. It is going to be redone here real soon with the original .30 318 and 727 he had in it when he converted the car to drag race it. When I get it rolled in to the garage i will start a thread on it under his user name.

kegan we are looking forward to your build thread.

It more than likely will never be posted when all finished.

Kegan, there is no problem at FABO using this thread to post your restoration as long as that's all it's used for.

wish ya luck:glasses7:

Well the Rampage has some new guages ill have to mount then and post pics i hope tomarrow and in a few years i'll do a custom configureation for a tach and stuff were the stock guages are.

i like it already i cant wait to see it when you get done :D
Are we ever dun :glasses7:, I can't wait to get a picture of a rampage that visits George Rays from Little Rock to show to kegon.. he drove it on the 1/4 of 100 = 25 mile's to pass tec and stayed in the low 11's with there 4cyl..
Put the turbo axle in :cheers::burnout: and pass some gas kegon :cheers::cheers:
Is this a Plymouth or a dodge :scratch: Did Plymouth make such a scrambler or something in that body kegon ??

I bet Tony has some info.

The Dodge Rampage was 82-84 and it's sister is the Plymouth Scamp only 83

The Dodge Rampage was 82-84 and it's sister is the Plymouth Scamp only 83

Thank you, Plymouth Dodge has some goodies for it that's for sure..
Turbo shadow's, Charger's, and K cars have allot to offer if you ever wan't the V8 killer...... Yes I said it, these 4 bangers can get down the track or around on the streets

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgqXICFtrE"]Dodge Rampage vs Corvette - YouTube[/ame]

kegan I look forward to the new pictures. You are doing a great job for your first car.

Mike it would take me a lot of cash and parts to run that fast. The one you posted had a turbo. I dread seeing the quote on some machine work I may get done on the engine.

My 84 may be getting a big brother !!!

Deal fell through on the other oh well I have the 83 I can build, I was going through the glove box and found the operators manual, and other misc paper work.

Deal fell through on the other oh well I have the 83 I can build, I was going through the glove box and found the operators manual, and other misc paper work.

Sorry to hear that kegan. I'm sure you can add a Turbo to that 83 you have.

Rampages are cool. A buddy of mine had one in high school. When the valiant is done I'd like to do a quad headlight Dodge Daytona or laser 2.2 Turbo.

-
Back