Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Here is a good little car for parts or ??? I know there are some people that are into these. This is a clean Arizona car and I hate to scrap it. But, if I can't sell it for a measly price of $200 then oh well.
Here are the couple pics I have. I can get more if needed.
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z

Don't think so. It had the round hole turbo wheels originally, but someone stole them while it was in storage. I found these and threw them on.

The wheels on it in those pics are 16" "ninja" wheels. They came on '92-'93 Daytona IROCs and R/Ts. They're directional, two lefts and two rights. The center caps are also directional. Like hens teeth nowadays.

Try the turbo dodge forums too. All that T Top stuff is pretty rare and valuable. 86-89 were the only years for that option. I have plenty of the T Top stuff for my shelby Z restoration others may be looking for it though. You dont see these cars anymore.

Here's a question so my post doesn't get pulled-

Is that an automatic?

I had a red/black T top 5 speed CS around 1990, and it sure was fun.

Mine had a slight vacuum leak that allowed it to slightly overboost before the air rushing in caused the leak to seal back up. From that bizarre random occurrence was born "the widget", built and marketed by an acquaintance, that replicated the leak in a controlled way.

My car was on the cover of Mopar Muscle magazine a few months before I bought it. After the shoot it was involved in an accident that messed up the front end. I bought it for $900 (only six years old) and then bought an 84 non running Lazer for $500 to get the front clip.
(I still have the super comfortable Recaro style checkerboard pattern seats from that Lazer)

They look real good in silver.

I'd be in at the crazy fire sale price of .2K if you were say, a thousand miles closer!

Last edited:
Yes, the car was an automatic. My friend was going to take a 2.4 turbo engine and adapt it to a rear wheel drive Jeep Liberty trans. It would be a cool project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back