1986 Shelby GLHS Omni, 6900 miles Not mine

-

lemondana

BlackDart
Reaction score
I'm putting this up here for anyone interested. A good friend of mine has his 86 GLHS for sale. He purchased this car new, it only has 6900 miles on it. it has always been garaged it's whole life and is in pristine shape. I think he is asking 22,000.00 for it. He has it listed in the Omaha Nebraska Craigslist. I don't know how to get the link over here, maybe someone else can? He only put one picture on the ad. I'll get ahold of him tomorrow and ask him to add some more pictures.

Ok off topic but my old boss had one it was one fun car ! They came in three colours I believe Black, silver, Red .

Definitely needs more than one picture, that’s a really cool car, I’ve had a couple friends with some low mileage examples as well

Ok off topic but my old boss had one it was one fun car ! They came in three colours I believe Black, silver, Red .
Biff,
The '86 OMNI GLHS was only available in Black. The Omni GLH and GLH Turbo were available in Blue, Red, Silver, Gold and Black. Never the less, which ever one your boss had, it was surely a HOOT. These cars are awesome.

-
Back