-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Conquest

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Conquest tsi, SHP package. This car has been modded to cleanly fit a dodge/mopar small block v8 into it. The car has an aisin warner ax-15 OD 5 speed, independent rear suspension, 6 bolt cv shafts, 3:53 posi. It is completely rust free! i was in the process of painting the car black, and as far as i got was the engine bay right before installing the engine. the interior has not been fully reinstalled yet, it was all out to build a new trans tunnel. and i have not put the front valance or bumper back on yet. I will not be selling it with the engine in it (NO ENGINE) but it will come with everything else to make it run, all it will need is a small block dodge engine dropped in, cooling, ignition, fuel, will all be there ready to go, exhaust is block hugger headers, full 3'' front to back, tru X pipe. bullet mufflers, SS 4'' tips.

Im asking $2500 obo or trade for a smaller harley, smaller cruiser bike, or a different mopar! Dont be affraid to make offers or ask for more details. pm me -Caleb

Attachments

• Photo-0160.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,975
  • Photo-0162.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,830
  • Photo-0133.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 2,698
  • conquest motor.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,313
You might want to take you phone number out, before the mods delete your ad. Read, "no phone numbers or email addresses in posts."

i do have all the front end pieces, bumper, valance ect...

Man that would be a rocket with about any LA in it! So close, yet so far in distance. Bump.

come on someone has to be interested in this thing... i like all 2 door a body cars, and regular cab swb dakotas!!! hit me up

leaning to an a body would like to get a 727 also, rebuildable 727... dont really matter, but i like dakotas, a bodys and harleys

$2000 obo trade for 97+ swb dakota running or not, a-body running or not, possily a motorcycle, or different toy?

Damn, I have most everyting on your list of wants but I have become facinated by another most likely unobtainable car. And I need cash money for that car.

Im still gonna ask though since this car intrigues me, other than an engine is there anything at all that is neded to make this thing a driver? The motor will bolt directly to the trans that is in the car? Is the electrical system, engine harness, fuel system all there and set up for a V8 already? And hows the interior on the car, is it all cosmeticly sound?

yes, has hei 2 wire ignition, voltage regulator, magnum starter. i drove the car everyday, the headlights, and taillights were just wired to relays with switches, so they would need put on some sort of switch board because the factory light switches are missing from the sides of the gauge bezel. the interior is black leather, in fantastic shape other than the drivers seat has a rub stop through the bolster on the side, and the stick shift location will require relocation of the stereo.

car also has a brand new clutch master, slave cylinder, and new brake master, and booster. Fuel pump is an electric holley red pump.

I have a 98 Dakota 4cyl 5 speed 2wd. Engine crapped out-threw a rod. Truck is in good shape and just needs a crank sensor and 2.5 ltr jeep engine. I was thinking of throwing a 360 in it.

Man I've always liked the body style of those and always thought it would be cool to V8 one. Problem is it wouldn't fly in Cali with all the smog ****

Did you try over at Starquest? I have an 87, but mine's stock. I use the same tag name over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back