[FOR SALE] 1989 360 engine (roller block w/ 4-speed crank)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1966DDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a completely stock 360 out of my 1989 W150. The engine has right around 130K on it (I forgot to look at the odometer this morning). The truck is a factory 4-speed which means the crankshaft is already drilled for a pilot bushing. The engine has a factory roller cam in it (read: set up for roller lifters from the factory) and has the factory 308 heads on it. Not clean...or pretty...but, it did not use oil and no noises. The only reason I pulled it was to install a magnum 408 stroker I picked up. Was asking $400. Location is Wilmington, OH....1 hour from Columbus, 40 minutes from Cincinnati, and 40 minutes from Dayton. Any questions, feel free to message me on here or directly [EDITED BY STAFF - PLEASE READ THE RULES. THANKS]

Let's drop the price to $300. Surely someone could use a really good core for a 360 or 408 build. I also have a brand new Brute Force flywheel for this engine that I'll take $100 (shipped to lower 48)....or if you want it with the engine and come pick it up, I'll toss in the flywheel for only $25!

Interested but don't have the cash...I'm open to trade for 1966 Dart stuff, 273 parts (66 block, 920 casting heads, etc.), pre-92 truck parts (doors, tailgate, bed, etc.), 9.25 gears (3.55 or 3.73...but, need gears for the front too) Ah heck...the worst I could say is "no." Let me know what you have.

Heads are sold pending funds.

Short block is still available with 4-speed crank...$200

Flywheel...$75 (shipped) or $25 with short block. I should also add that this is a flywheel for a truck, so it is a 143 tooth for 11" clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back