Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'm listing these for my uncle so the text is from his craigslist ad minus the phone number as per FABO rules!

"1990 Dodge Ram 4x4 Diesel (25,573 actual miles) manual trans plus 2 other Rams - $6,500
Truck#1: Silver 1990 Dodge Ram W250 4x4 Manual Diesel with 25,573 original miles - no BS these are the real miles. The truck runs great, but the body is bad and it needs brakes. It is drivable, but not too far due to the brakes. This truck was used to plow a parking lot only and thus the reason for the very low miles. The plow is included. Also, Dana 60 front axle and Dana 70 rear axle.
Truck#2: Silver and Black 1990 Dodge Ram D250 2WD Manual Gas (318) loaded with options with approximately 89,000 miles. The truck runs great, but it needs a clutch/throwout bearing. It is drivable, but not too far. The body is good, except the bed wheel arches have the typical rust over the wheels. Aftermarket Replacement patch panels are included.
Truck #3: Blue 1986 Dodge Ram W250 no engine or trans. This truck is a very nice body sitting on a 6 inch lifted chassis. Basically the bed needs the rust fixed above the bed wheel arches. Factory cut out patch panels are included. Also, Dana 44 front axle and Dana 70 rear axle.
The plan was to use the silver diesel chassis and driveline with the blue truck body and the silver and black interior that has power everything.
All three trucks are being sold as one package. I am not interested in selling the diesel only.
I will entertain trades (Mopar only) with cash. However, cash is key so the trade will be heavy on the cash side."

the ad with pics can be seen here:
http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/3840011716.html

if you want specific pictures PM me and I'll do my best to get them to you in a timely fashion!

Price for FABO members is $6300 and trucks are located near Knox, IN 46534

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back