-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
Title says it all 1992 V6 dakota stuff. What's there is what you get. Think t was out of an LE model. Take the entire lot for $30 plus shipping. I hate to dumpster this, since it's good parts, but will in the end if nobody wants. Tired of looking at it. Located in west Texas. I accept PayPal.

20200910_171218.jpg

Last edited:
Show me the a/c controller please. I lost a medium speed a couple days ago in my 96. All the speeds work in yours?

Toolmanmike I have no idea if it works or not. Are you sure it's not the blower motor resistor? This truck was bought for parts to get the 42RH and make a trailer out of the rest of it. I never checked or tested any of it. Got it into the shop, and took it apart

Toolmanmike I have no idea if it works or not. Are you sure it's not the blower motor resistor? This truck was bought for parts to get the 42RH and make a trailer out of the rest of it. I never checked or tested any of it. Got it into the shop, and took it apart
Been down that road before. The switches are known issue. I have lost blower speeds on 3 trucks so far and all had good resistors. I guess I'll pass. Thanks.

If you want to just cover me for the shipping costs, I will send it, and whatever else in that pile you need or want. I want it to go to good use

Thanks for the offer and keep me in mind. See if you can sell the lot first. If no luck I would be interested in the control. I need to check to make sure 92 and 95 are the same. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back