Status
Not open for further replies.

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport with only 98,000 miles. It has the 3.8L V6 engine, front wheel drive, 4 wheel ABS/disc brakes, and AM/FM cassette with CD changer in the trunk. Leather seats, dual climate control, and Gran Touring Suspension. This car has just been serviced, a brake line from the ABS module to the right front caliper was replaced, a new serpentine belt was installed, and the battery was replaced. The car runs and drives great! It would be perfect as a work car or a teen's first car. It does have a few issues, however. The interior needs a little work besides simple detailing. The driver's seat has a few tears in it, the headliner is coming loose, and the cover for one of the cupholders will not stay down. There is a sliding moon roof as well, but it currently does not work. I have not taken the time to see if it is a fuse, the motor, or ???. The right front tire will need to be replaced, as it has little usable tread remaining. The other three tires are okay for now. This car books through KBB.com for a little over $2600 in Fair condition. I am asking $1800 OBO. The car is located in Decatur, IL.

This vehicle is being sold AS IS with no implied warranty.
Please PM me if interested. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• buick1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 491
  • buick2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 476
  • buick3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 461
  • buick4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 461
  • buick5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 451
  • buick6.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 444
  • buick7.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 435
  • buick8.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 449
Those 3.8's last forever and get great gas mileage. That car should easily have another 100k mi left in it if it's been maintained.

Those 3.8's last forever and get great gas mileage. That car should easily have another 100k mi left in it if it's been maintained.

You are right. The GM 3.8 V6 is a lot like the Chrysler /6. They were and still are bulletproof, and it takes a lot of abuse and keeps right on trucking. I'm hoping someone will take this off our hands, as it is a good car. We just need the money right now. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back